We are the Islamic State, Kurdish pigs, prepare to die!
Mohammed from Texas
2014-08-04 20:08:10 UTC
Infidels,

I'm Mohammed from Texas, former leader of Al Qaeda USA, but I now follow
my caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic
State.

The Islamic State doesn't tolerate infidels on its soil, so you better
leave or we will behead you and play soccer with
your severed heads. You dirty Kurdish swines do not have a chance in
hell against us.

You have been warned, flee as long as it is possible for you!

Mohammed of Texas, leader of IS in the USA and the future caliph of the
North American caliphate
--
### North American Caliphate ###
### Our group : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/islamic-state ###
### Location of training camp : Lubbock, TX ###
&